martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

MAY I INTRODUCE MYSELF ...

My name is Jose Javier Paulano Sánchez. My lucky number is seven, because is God's number. My favourite season is winter, because it's a cold season, rain a lot... My favourite food is pasta, pizza, rice, fruits, vegetables... I do my homework, play a lot of football, do sport, play with my toys, watch the TV, sleep... I can read adventure, classics and Geronimo Stilton books in my free time too. I'm like this.

My name is Fernando Infante.I live in Jaen.My lucky number is eleven.I love eleven number.My favourite seasonis summer because I can go to the beach.My favourite food is fish and chips.

Hello!My name is Nazaret, my birthday is 24 of February, my lucky number is two, for this is my month birthday, my favourite season is summer, for I go to Torrox, it is very nice with my friend Alba! My favourite food is meet, this food is very good. I can play with my friends ,play games, I like computers....well I play football bad for is dificult with me.
This is me!
Nazaret Hernández Paulano

My name is Mary,my lucky number is fifteen. My favourite season is summer and my favourite food is macarroni, They are delicious.

I can do well very things:
• Paint: I love paint pictures, and and I can do well.
• Dance:I love dancing too,I practice dance in my house.
María López
My name is Laura Rocio Contreras Buenavista, I like eating pizza and pasta. My lucky number is ten and my favourite number. My favourite seasons are summer and spring. My favourite food are pizza and pasta because Ilike Italian's restaurant. I can play with doll well, study, run and I like the park, I go to the park every weekened and to play football and tennis. ¡This is my favourite thing!
Hello my name is Javi ,I am from Spain,I live in Jaén my favourite food is hamburguer because it is so goog, my lucky number is seven,I can play football and play tennis and my favourite season is winter because we have got holiday ,comes Santa and Chrismas and we see our family
Javier Herrera





My name is Laura. My number is nine,mi favourite subject is art, my favourite food is spaquetti. I have got a brother he is six years old. I can paint pictures I love this very much.
I am eleven years old I have got a dog. Her name is Ossa but is very small
Laura Hernández Vico

My name is Carmen. I'm eleven years old.
I lives in Jaén with my family. My lucky number is thirteen and my favourite colour is purple.
My favourite season is winter.
I can make help well the people.
And I've got two brothers.
Carmen Martos Alcázar
Hello, my name is Fran, I live in Jaen, my lucky number is thrirteen, my favourite season is summer. My favourite food is meat.
I can play football, basketball, tennis, swim and study. I have a ball, some toys and I like music.

Fran Liébanas Marchal
Hello, my name is Blanca and I'm eleven years old. My lucky number is six and sometimes five. My favourite season is summer, because I can swim and we haven't got school. My favourite colour are green and orange, and my favourite food is Pasta, I love it a lot. I can play the clarinet well , but I can't do the ironing well,because I never do it. I loves going out with my friends and playing with them.
Blanca Izquierdo Villén

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario